It’s so easy to remove our DIY lashes!
Yep, you can use any oil based makeup remover or dual-phase makeup remover.
Don't forget to check out our other video on how to clean your DIY lashes
- Grab our oil-based remover.
- Drip 1-2 drops of remover right on to your lashes or drip 1-2 drops onto clean fingers.
- Massage the remover into lashes. Really let the remover do its job.
- Your Linx lash ribbons/ lashes should fall right off along with any adhesive.
- If needed, take a cotton swab and drip 1-2 drops on there. Take the cotton swab with remover and remove any remaining adhesive on your natural lashes.
- Follow with your favorite cleanser to remove the oil-based remover.