What's the difference between C curl and D curl?
Not sure which curl to choose? Photo below to help visualize.
I'm going to help break it down for you.
- More natural curl.
- Best if you have monolids.
- Great for people who are starting out.
- If you find you want it more curly, you can always use a lash curler to create the D curl effect.
- Curls back more to your eyelids.
- Opens your eyes up more.
- Good if you wear glasses.
- Lengths do look shorter on the eye because of the deeper curl.
- Gives you a "lash extension" look.
Leave a comment