It’s so easy to remove our DIY lashes!
Yep, you can use any oil based makeup remover or dual-phase makeup remover.
Don't forget to check out our other video on how to clean your DIY lashes
- Grab your dual-phase makeup remover
- Grab a Q-tip or cotton round
- Soak your Q-tip or cotton round in the dual-phase makeup remover
- If using Q-tip, gently brush the top and underneath of your upper lashes and watch the lashes fall off.
- If using cotton round, with eye closed, leave cotton round on top of your lashes for 1 min or 2 and the lashes should fall right off of your natural lashes.
- Clean up the remainder adhesive on your lashes with a spooly until natural lashes are left clean.