Do you wear eyeshadow with your DIY lash extensions?
If so, you probably are struggling with this problem.. Eyeshadow fall out on your lash extensions.
Here's a DIY cleaning hack.
Things you'll need:
- Micellar water
- 2 x cotton rounds
How to clean your lash extensions:
- Soak 1 of your cotton rounds in micellar water
- Take that soaked cotton round and press it against your lips and blow until you get bubbles
- Take those bubbles and place it on your lash extensions.
- Rub those bubbles into your lash extensions.
- Take the spooly and brush your extensions.
- Now take the dry cotton round and pat your eyelash extensions dry.
You'll see all the eyeshadow fall out on your cotton round :).
Hope you learned something new